Let us know some important events of November 17, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On November 17 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on November 17 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on November 17 in Indian History( history of India and world ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 17 November:
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1278||In England, 680 Jews were arrested for forgery and 293 of them were hanged.|
|1525||For the purpose of conquering India, Babur entered here for the fifth time through Sindh.|
|1558||After the death of Queen Mary Tudor, Elizabeth I ascended the throne of Britain.|
|1774||The First City Troop was formed in the halls of the Philadelphia City Caverly Carpenter. (Philadelphia – Oldest US Military Unit)|
|1810||Anglo-Swedish War (1810–12): Sweden declared war on the United Kingdom.|
|1811||Chile’s founding father Jose Miguel Carrera was sworn in as president of the executive junta of the Chilean government.|
|1854||The Suvej Canal Company was established in Egypt.|
|1858||The city of Colorado was founded in Denver.|
|1869||James Moorey of England won the first cycle race.|
|1869||In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, was inaugurated in an elaborate ceremony.|
|1878||Made the first attempt to assassinate Umberto I of Italy.|
|1880||The first three UK female graduates received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of London.|
|1928||Freedom fighters Lala Lajpat Rai died after being injured in a lathi charge.|
|1939||The Nazis entered Prague University and killed the students. International Student Day is celebrated on 17 November in memory of those children.|
|1943||A conference of the same name started in Qahera, the capital of Egypt. One of the most important decisions of which was the independence of Korea.|
|1944||The Second British Army captured Wasem.|
|1950||Tenzig Gyatso, 15, became the 14th Dalai Lama.|
|1966||Rita Faria of India won the Miss World title. She was the first Asian woman to become Miss World.|
|1993||The US House of Representatives approved the North America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).|
|1997||In southern Egypt, 68 foreign tourists were killed when extremists attacked the bus of tourists.|
|2000||Alberto Fujimori was removed from the post of President of Peru.|
|2012||Shiv Sena founder Bal Thackeray died.|
Historical events of November 17:
- The Mughal ruler Babur entered the path of Sindh for the fifth time in “1525” with the objective of conquering India.
- Ecuador and Venezuela separated from Gran Colombia in “1831”.
- After ten years of construction work, the Suez Canal opened to traffic in “1869”.
- The former Ottoman sultan Mahmoud VI was released in 1922 to live in exile in Italy.
- The United States agreed to trade in “1933”, recognizing the Soviet Union.
- The Soviet spacecraft “Lunokhod-1” landed in Chandratal in “1970”.
- On the same day, Georges Bess, head of the French car company Renault, was killed in Paris in “1986”.
- In southern Egypt, 68 foreign tourists were killed in “1997” when extremists attacked a tourist bus.
- UNESCO approved the International Mother Language Day in “1999”.
- Rameshwar Thakur became the governor of Orissa in “2004”.
- The United States Senate approved the US nuclear treaty in “2006”.
- T. S. Thakur was appointed a judge of the Supreme Court in “2009”.
November 17 Birth of famous people:
- Stanley Cohen, born with the Nobel Prize in American Physiology or Medicine, was born in 1922.
- Martin Scorsese, the famous and best director of American films, was born in “1942”.
Famous people Death on November 17:
- The freedom fighter died in “1928”.
- The founder of Shiv Sena, Bal Thackeray, who established his strong identity in the field of politics from the sketch of the cartoon, died in “2012”.
- The Indian military officer and governor of Assam, Jammu, and Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh Srinivas Kumar Sinha died in “2016”.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.