Let us know some important events of December 13, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On December 13 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on December 13 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on December 13 in Indian History(Historical Events ) and World History.
List of important historical events of December 13
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1232||Iltutmish, the ruler of the Slave dynasty, captured Gwalior.|
|1734||Britain and Russia signed trade agreements.|
|1754||Usman III (1754–1757) made Mahmud I the king of the Ottoman Empire.|
|1759||The first music store opened in the US (Philadelphia).|
|1774||The first incident of the American Revolution occurred.|
|1774||The first incident of the American Revolution – 400 attacks on FT William and Mary in New Hampshire.|
|1779||Alexander, Vicomte de Beauharnais, married Josephine Taser.|
|1795||Wold Newton Ulkami: A meteorite struck Wold Newton, a village in Yorkshire, England.|
|1843||Basutoland was made a British protectorate.|
|1884||Percy Everitt patented the weighing machine by inserting the coin.|
|1916||An avalanche in Tyrol, Austria killed 10,000 Austrian and Italian soldiers in 24 hours.|
|1920||The International Court of League of Nations was established in The Hague, Netherlands.|
|1955||The present Defense Minister of India and former Chief Minister of Goa Manohar Parrikar was born.|
|1959||Arch Vish Vakarios was elected the first President of Cyprus.|
|1967||King Konstantine II of Greece left the country when his coup attempt failed.|
|1989||Five Kashmiri militants were released from jail in exchange for the release of the daughter of Home Minister Mufti Mohammad Sayeed from the clutches of the terrorists.|
|1996||Kofi Annan was elected Secretary-General of the United Nations.|
|2000||Former captain of the Indian cricket team, Vijay Samuel Hazare became the first person to receive the ‘Castrol Lifetime Achievement Award’.|
|2001||The world’s largest democracy ‘Indian Parliament’ was attacked by terrorists at 1120 minutes. The terrorist attack on the Indian Parliament killed 15 people, including all terrorists.|
|2002||The European Union was expanded. Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovakia were included.|
|2008||For the fifth phase of Jammu and Kashmir, 57% polling was held in 11 assembly constituencies.|
|2014||Two US soldiers were killed in a Taliban bombing of a NATO convoy in Kabul.|
Historical events of 13 December
- In 1232, the ruler of the Slave dynasty, Iltutmish captured Gwalior.
- An avalanche in Tyrol, Austria in 1916 killed 10,000 Austrian and Italian soldiers in 24 hours.
- The International Court of the League of Nations was established in the 1920s in The Hague, Netherlands.
- The Prince of Wales inaugurated the Banaras Hindu University in 1921.
- The Japanese won in Nanjing’s war in 1937 between China and Japan.
- India and the Soviet Union accepted the Panchsheel publication in “1955”.
- Arc Vishp Vakarios was elected the first President of Cyprus in “1959”.
- Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi started his Test match career in 1961 against England in Delhi.
- Malta became a republic in “1974”.
- In Poland, “power was captured by the military in 1981”.
- Kofi Annan was elected Secretary-General of the United Nations in “1996”.
- Mahatma Ramchandra Veer was awarded the “Bhai Hanuman Prasad Poddar Rashtriya Seva” award from Bada Bazaar Library in Kolkata in “1998”.
- There was a terrorist attack in 2001 on the Indian Parliament in Delhi.
- The European Union was expanded in “2002”. Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia were included.
- Negotiations between India and Pakistan on nuclear and Sir Creek began in Islamabad in “2004”.
- The notification was issued by the World Trade Organization to include Vietnam in 2006 as the 150th member.
13 December Famous People Birth
- Ilachandra Joshi, the initiator of psychological novels in Hindi, was born in 1903.
- India’s famous economist Lakshmi Chandra Jain was born “in 1925”.
Famous person Death on 13 December
- Alberuni, a Persian scholar writer, scientist, theologian, and thinker, died in “1048”.
- Famous Indian actress of Hindi films Smita Patil died in “1986”.
Important occasions and celebrations of 13 December
- All India Handicrafts Week (08-14 December)
- Air Safety Day (Week)
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.