Let us know some important events of December 12, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On December 12 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on December 12 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on December 12 in Indian History( Historical Events ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 12 December
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1716||The Secretary of the Northern Department in the British Government has been demoted from his office as Secretary of State and transferred by James Stanhope, 1st Earl Stanhope.|
|1765||The Gadget of Pennsylvania reports that the recently established postage stamps for the royal colony of North Carolina include Drs. Huston resigned from his post in protest at the Stamp Act.|
|1787||Pennsylvania became the second province to adopt the Constitution of America.|
|1800||Washington DC was made the capital of America.|
|1804||Spain declared war on the United Kingdom.|
|1816||The throne of Sicily and Naples merged into two Kingdom of Sicily under King Ferdinand I.|
|1872||Balkrishna Shivaram Munje, a freedom fighter and president of the Hindu Mahasabha, was born.|
|1901||G. Marconi first sent a radio message to Atlantic. The dialogue took place from Cornwall in England to Newfoundland in Canada.|
|1911||Delhi was replaced by the capital of India, Calcutta (now Kolkata).|
|1913||Vincenzo Perugia, arrested for trying to sell the Mona Lisa in the city of Florence.|
|1914||The New York Stock Exchange reopened.|
|1915||Chinese President Yuwan Xi Ki restored the monarchy and proclaimed himself Emperor of China.|
|1917||543 people died after the derailment of a French army train in the French Alps.|
|1923||In Italy, the Po River dam burst, killing 600 people.|
|1925||Chile inaugurates the National Bird Udyan.|
|1959||The United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Uncomputed Outer Space was established.|
|1964||Famous Hindi poet and litterateur Maithilisharan Gupta died.|
|1971||All facilities and out-of-pocket expenses provided by the Indian Parliament to former kings were canceled.|
|1980||The US changed the copyright law to include computer programs.|
|1981||India’s famous all-rounder Yuvraj Singh was born. He has 1900 runs and 9 wickets in 40 Tests and 8329 runs and 11 wickets in 293 ODIs.|
|1997||The 1997 FIFA Confederation Cup began in Saudi Arabia.|
|2001||Winona Ryder was arrested from Beverly Hills, California on charges of theft.|
|2007||A Peru court sentenced former President Alberto Fujimaro to six years imprisonment and a fine of $ 13,000.|
|2015||First female member elected in municipal council election in Saudi Arabia.|
Historical events of 12 December
- Pennsylvania became the second province to adopt the Constitution of America in “1787”.
- Washington DC was made the capital of America in “1800”.
- Mexico was officially recognized as an independent nation by the US in “1822”.
- The first cricket Test match was played in 1884 between Australia and England.
- The capital of India was shifted from Calcutta to Delhi in 1911.
- George V and Mary “came to India in 1911 as Emperor of India.
- In 1915, the President of China, Yuwan Xi Ki, restored the monarchy and declared himself Emperor of China.
- In Italy, in 1923, the Po River dam burst, killing 600 people.
- The Iranian imperial army “regained power in Azerbaijan in 1947”.
- Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion “resigned his post in 1953.
- Kenya became independent in 1963.
- Kenya became a republic in “1964”.
- Giant Buddha statue was installed in Hussainsagar Lake, Hyderabad in “1992”.
- India gave two cheetah helicopters and weapons to Nepal in “2001”.
12 December Famous People Birth
- Actor Rajinikanth was born in “1949”.
- Tennis player Tracy Austin was born in “1962”.
- India’s cricket player Yuvraj Singh was born in “1981”.
Famous Persons Death on 12 December
- The famous Hindi poet Maithilisharan Gupta, known as Rashtrakavi, died in “1964”.
- Director Ramanand Sagar, producer of Hindi films and television serials, died in “2005”.
- The first Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Nityananda Swamy died in “2012”
Important occasions and celebrations of 12 December
- All India Handicrafts Week (08-14 December)
- Air Safety Day (Week)
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.