Let us know some important events of December 11, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On December 11 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on December 11 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on December 11 in Indian History( Historical Events ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 11 December
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1618||A peace agreement was signed between Russia and Poland.|
|1666||Legendary painter Frenz Helz of Holland died at the age of 82.|
|1710||France defeated Hobsburgers.|
|1719||Aurora Borealis’ first exhibit in the North American colonies (New England) began.|
|1789||The University of North Carolina, the oldest public university in the United States, founded.|
|1790||Russo-Turkish War (1787–92): 26,000 Turkish soldiers lost their lives during the storm of Alexander Savorov of Izamel.|
|1816||Indiana became the 19th state of the United States.|
|1845||First Anglo Sikh War started.|
|1845||First Anglo-Sikh War: The Sikh army crossed the Sutlej River in Punjab.|
|1858||Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay and Yadunath Bose became the first Bachelor of Arts subjects from the University of Calcutta.|
|1907||The New Zealand parliament was completely destroyed by the fire.|
|1912||Roland Garces of France set a new height of 18,670 feet on Tunis.|
|1922||Bollywood actor and known as Tragedy King, Dilip Kumar was born in Peshawar, Pakistan.|
|1935||The current President of the country Pranab Mukherjee was born in Birbhum in West Bengal.|
|1944||The Eighth Army of the British marched on Lamon, Italy.|
|1946||Rajendra Prasad was appointed as the Speaker of the Constituent Assembly.|
|1964||The UNICEF was established. This organization is active in more than 150 countries. Its center is in New York.|
|1967||A magnitude 6.5 earthquake in western India killed 170 people.|
|1994||The Russian army launched an invasion of Chechnia, the south western republic of Russia.|
|2007||Rail service resumes after 50 years between North and South Korea.|
|2011||Pandit Ravi Shankar, a famous sitar player conferred with Bharat Ratna and Padmavibhushan, passed away.|
Historical events of 11 December
- The East India Company formed a municipal corporation in Madras (India) in “1687”.
- The First Anglo-Sikh War began in “1845”.
- Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay and Yadunath Bose became the first graduates of Arts from Calcutta University in “1858”.
- The European country Italy came out of the Allied Union in “1937”.
- Germany and Italy declared war against America in “1941”.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad was elected the President of the Constituent Assembly of India in “1946”.
- UNICEF was established in 1964 in the United Nations.
- General HM Irshad declared himself the President of Bangladesh in “1983”.
- Boris Yeltsin, the then President of Russia, attacked Chechen rebels in “1994” and sent troops to their territory.
- In 1997, all the countries of the world agreed to cut greenhouse countries’ emissions.
- China got entry into the World Trade Organization in “2001”.
- International Yoga Day, which was initiated by Prime Minister of India, Narendra Damodar Das Modi in the United Nations in “2014”, whose approval was given by the United Nations on 11 December.
11 December Famous People Birth
- Hindi film actor Dilip Kumar was born in “1922”.
- President of India Pranab Mukherjee was born in “1935”.
- Indian woman cricketer Lisi Samyul was born in “1967”.
- Shatrang player Vishwanathan Anand was born in 1969.
Famous Persons Death on 11 December
- Famous poet and lyricist poet Pradeep “died in 1998”.
- The famous singer and actress of Carnatic music, MS. Subbalakshmi died in “2004”.
- Famous sitar player Ravi Shankar, who was awarded the Bharat Ratna, died in “2012”.
Important occasions and celebrations of 11 December
- All India Handicrafts Week (08-14 December)
- Air Safety Day (Week)
- UNICEF Day (World Children’s Day)
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.