In this article, we will discuss 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers about World/India PDF. It’s important for all of us to have basic knowledge about our country and the world we live in, and these questions will help you do that. If you are Indian, it is especially important to have this basic knowledge about our country.
These 100 gk questions answers are designed to be informative and engaging, giving you insight into various topics. The latest general knowledge questions and answers provided in this article are perfect for children and adults who want to test their knowledge or simply have some fun.
Highlight of 100 World GK Quiz Questions and Answers
|Post Name||100 World GK Quiz Questions and Answers – World Trivia Quiz|
|Channel Name||General Knowledge Key|
|Starting Date||Feb 7, 2018|
|Official Youtube Video Link||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaYrcQ2G5HM|
|Visit Website||Click Here|
100 World GK Quiz Questions and Answers | World Trivia Quiz | World General Knowledge GK questions
World Quiz is one of the sections of General Knowledge/General Awareness subject included in a variety of exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, Bank PO, Clerk, UPSC, etc. This section is considered highly scored and aims to test candidates’ knowledge/awareness on various topics related to the world.
Watch the Video on Youtube – Click Here
General knowledge is a very important part of competitive exams because GK questions and answers are asked in competitive exams. If you are prepared for any kind of competitive exams SSC, Bank, or Railways, then you can lead the general knowledge sections.
Here is the list of questions below:
-  Which one is the smallest ocean in the World?
-  Which country gifted the ‘Statue of Liberty’ to the USA in 1886?
-  The Dead Sea is located between which two countries?
-  In which ocean ‘Bermuda Triangle’ region is located?
-  Which country is known as the ‘playground of Europe’?
-  Which country is also known as the ‘Land of Rising Sun’?
-  Which country is known as the ‘Land of Thunderbolts’?
-  Which continent has the highest number of countries?
-  In which country, a white elephant is found?
-  The total number of oceans in the World is
-  Which country is also known as the ‘Land of Thousand Lakes’
-  Which mountain is known as the ‘Roof of the World’?
-  The world’s longest straight road without any corners is located in
-  Which one is the biggest island in the World?
-  In which year Hong Kong became a part of China after British Rule?
-  Which one is the World’s highest-altitude civilian airport?
-  Which river is flowing through the Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA?
-  Which one is the largest tropical rainforest in the world?
-  How many countries participated as founding members of the United Nations?
-  Which one is the longest continental mountain range in the world?
-  Which country is also known as the ‘Land of Tulips’?
-  Which country is known as the ‘Battleground of Europe’?
-  Mount Etna, one of the most active volcanos in the World is located in?
-  The historic city of ‘Machu Picchu’ is located in which country?
-  Which country has the World’s largest prison population?
-  Which one is the biggest waterfall in Niagara Falls?
-  Which of the following is tropical grassland?
-  Which river flows through London City, England?
-  The only continent in the world without a desert is _?
-  Which one is the capital of Spain?
-  Which country has the most number of lakes?
-  Which country has the highest number of time zones?
-  Emu bird found in the country?
- . In which country the tallest waterfall in the world ‘Angel Falls’ is located?
-  Which river is passing through the Paris City?
-  In which country the Yellowstone National Park is located?
-  Which one is the capital city of Canada?
-  Which two countries shared the same longest land border between the two?
-  Which one is the highest mountain in Japan?
-  Which country has the largest Muslim population in the world?
-  The World’s largest coral reef system ‘Great Barrier Reef’ is located at?
-  ‘Presidential Medal of Freedom’ is the highest civilian order of which country?
-  International Women’s Day is celebrated on
-  Which island was previously known as ‘Formosa’?
-  Where the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense “Pentagon” is located?
-  World Environment Day is observed every year on?
-  Which city first observed Earth Hour (turn off non-essential lights for one hour) on 31st March 2007?
-  Which animal is in the logo of WWF (WorldWildlife Fund For Nature)?
-  1st American President to win a Nobel Peace Prize
-  ‘Sofia’ is the capital city of which country?
-  How many countries have borders with the Black Sea?
-  Nobel Peace Prize is awarded in the city?
-  All Nobel Prizes except the Peace Prize are given in the city.
-  Which one is the largest country by population in the African continent?
-  Which one is the first constitutional republic in Asia?
-  Which country has the highest density of population in the world?
-  The island ‘Bali’, famous as a tourist spot, is a part of which country?
-  La Paz is the capital city of which country?
-  Which one is the most populous city in South America?
-  Sultan Ahmed Mosque is located in
-  “Kiev” is the capital city of which country?
-  Which city is also known as the fruit garden of Pakistan?
-  The headquarters of the European Parliament is located in
-  “Krone” is the currency of which country?
-  Earth Day is celebrated on?
-  Rand is the currency of which country?
-  Kimono is a dress style of which Asian Country
-  The United Nations General Assembly meets regularly
-  Warsaw is the capital of which country?
-  Which one is the most saline water body in the world?
Popular HashTags – #100Trivia #WorldQuiz #GkQuestions
Official source link – Click Here
I hope you all like our post, we are glad you read all our posts, 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers if you like our post then share it with our friends, and if you have any problem you can comment to us, thanks.