Let us know some important events of December 10, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On December 10 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on December 10 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on December 10 in Indian History( Historical Events ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 10 December
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1582||France started using the Gregorian calendar.|
|1817||Recognized Mississippi as the 20th state of the United States.|
|1878||Chakravarti Rajagopalachari, the last Governor General of India, was born.|
|1884||Huckleberry Finn’s Mark Twain Adventures was first published in London.|
|1896||Swedon’s chemist and Nobel Prize founder Alfred Bernhard Nobel died.|
|1898||The Spanish-American War ended after the Confederate Paris.|
|1898||The Treaty of Paris was signed and the Spanish-American War ended.|
|1901||The first Nobel Prize ceremony was held in Stockholm on the fifth anniversary of Alfred Nobel’s death.|
|1902||Women were granted the right to vote in Tasmania.|
|1902||The first Aswan Dam was built on the Nile River in Africa.|
|1903||Pierre Curie and Marie Curie were awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics.|
|1929||A train accident in Namur near Belgium killed 17 people and injured 60.|
|1940||Hitler gave a speech to Munitians activists in Berlin.|
|1941||Japan won the Battle of Guam.|
|1945||Alcide de Gaspieri became the Prime Minister of Italy.|
|1950||Declared Human Rights Day. Its purpose is to draw the attention of people around the world to human rights, so that everyone in every country and community is seen with one eye.|
|1953||Albert Schitzer was awarded the 1952 Nobel Peace Prize.|
|1960||The Nobel Prize-awarded banned African National Congress leader Albert Luthley appealed to end apartheid in South Africa.|
|1968||Japan’s biggest successor, the ever-plow “300 million yen robbery”, took place in Tokyo|
|1996||The famous Confederate and President of South Africa, Nelson Mandela, signed a new constitution.|
|1998||Indian economist and philosopher Amartya Sen was awarded the Nobel Prize for Economics for his contribution in the field of welfare economics.|
|2001||Dada Muni, one of the stalwarts of Indian cinema, died.|
|2007||Christina Fernandes was sworn in as Argentina’s first elected female president.|
|2013||Uruguay became the first country to legalize the development, sale and use of drug marijuana.|
Historical events of December 10
- France began using the Gregorian calendar in “1582”.
- The Balkan military agreement was signed in 1887 between Austria, Hungary, Italy and Great Britain.
- Women were granted the right to vote in Tasmania in “1902”.
- Pierre Curie and Marie Curie received the Nobel Prize in Physics in “1903”.
- A commercial agreement was signed between the Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia in “1947”.
- Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Albania ended in “1961”.
- The African country of Zanzibar became independent from Great Britain in “1963”.
- Yasir Arafat, Vitzak Rabin and Simeón Pérez were awarded jointly with the Nobel Peace Prize in “1994”.
- Amartya Sen received the 1998 Nobel Prize in Economics in Stockholm.
- The second largest airline in the United States was declared bankrupt on United Airlines “2002”.
- In the Dhaka Test, Anil Kumble became the first Indian to get the highest wicket in the test cricket, leaving Kapil Dev behind in “2004”.
- Pakistani Prime Minister Pervez Musharraf appointed three more judges in the Supreme Court of Pakistan in “2007”.
- Uruguay became the first country in 2013 to legalize the development, sale and use of marijuana.
December 10 Birth of famous people
- The famous historian Yadunath Sarkar was born in “1870”.
- Lawyer, writer, politician and philosopher, Chakravarti Rajagopalachari was born in “1878”.
- The famous freedom fighter, journalist and educator from India, Mohammad Ali, was born in “1878”.
- Freedom fighter Prafulchand Chaki was born in “1888”.
- Indian archaeological scientist Hansmukh Dhirajlal Sankalia, awarded the Padma Bhushan, was born in 1908.
- The Indian poet and blogger Manas Madrecha was born in “1996”.
Famous people Death on December 10
- The famous politician, scholar and scholar of Mysore (Karnataka) Panikkar, K.K. M. died in “1963”.
- The freedom fighter and prominent leader Chaudhary Digambar Singh died in “1995”.
Important occasions and celebrations of December 10
- Human Rights Day
- Indian handicraft week (December 8-14)
- Intifada Day (Palestinian Movement Day)
- Air safety day (week)
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.