Let us know some important events of December 1, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On December 1 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on December 1 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on December 1 in Indian History( Historical Events ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 01 December
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1640||Portugal became independent after 60 years of slavery under Spanish rule.|
|1742||Queen Elisabeth expelled all Jews from Russia.|
|1750||The first school in the US to be offered a manual training course in Maryland.|
|1822||Pedro-I was crowned as the first emperor of Brazil.|
|1825||Nicholas I of Russia succeeded his elder brother Alexander I.|
|1874||Iceland was made a constitution and limited home rule on behalf of Denmark.|
|1878||The first telephone was installed at the White House.|
|1910||He was given a grand welcome after Perfario Diaz became the eighth president of Mexico.|
|1913||Ford Motor Company introduced moving assembly line technology for mass production for the first time.|
|1933||The first passenger airline started between Kolkata and Dhaka in India.|
|1952||Adolfo Ruiz Cortin took over as President of Mexico.|
|1954||Medha Patkar, a renowned philanthropist and founding member of ‘Narmada Bachao Andolan’, was born.|
|1959||The first color photo of Earth taken from outer space.|
|1963||Nagaland became the 16th state of India.|
|1965||Border Security Force was established.|
|1970||Luis Aquaria became the President of Mexico.|
|1973||Israeli founder and first Prime Minister David Ben Gurion died at the age of 87.|
|1974||Sucheta Kripalani, an Indian freedom fighter and the first woman Chief Minister of India (Uttar Pradesh), passed away.|
|1976||General Ziaur Rahman declared himself President in Bangladesh.|
|1977||The first children’s cable channel “The Pinwheel Network” (later called Nickelodeon) has been launched.|
|1985||The Ford Taurus and Mercury Sibal were released for sale to the public.|
|1988||The cyclone in Bangladesh killed 596 people, leaving 500,000 people homeless.|
|1988||World AIDS Day began.|
|1988||The first World AIDS Day was organized.|
|1990||The first Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru’s sister and politician and diplomat Vijayalakshmi Pandit, died.|
|1994||Ernesto Zadillo takes over as President of Mexico.|
|2002||91 Davis Cup: Russia beat France 3–2 in Paris.|
Historical events of December 1
- After 60 years of slavery from Spain, the Portuguese became independent in “1640”.
- Air service began in 1933 between Calcutta and Dhaka.
- 12 nations signed the treaty in 1959 for the peaceful scientific use of Antarctica.
- Nagaland became the 16th state of India in “1963”.
- On Boeing “1974,” 727 planes crashed in Upperville, Virginia, killing 92 people.
- Angola became a member of the United Nations in “1976”.
- The end of the emergency in Pakistan and President Ghulam Ishaq Khan appointed Benazir Bhutto as prime minister in “1988”.
- Chechenya was declared “Prohibited area for foreign citizens” in “1997”.
- The United Nations Security Council approved the arms embargo against the Taliban in “2000”.
- Australia won the Ashes Test series for the eighth consecutive time from England in “2002”.
December 1 Birth of famous people
The tenth Mughal emperor Rafi uddarajat was born in “1699”.
George Sidney Arundel, an Englishman who dedicated his life to India, was born in “1878”.
Ananta Singh, one of the famous revolutionaries of India, was born in “1903”.
The famous Indian doctor Gurukumar Balachandra Parulkar was born in “1931”.
Famous people Death on December 1
- The Indian and political freedom fighter Sucheta Kripalani died in “1974”.
- Vijayalakshmi Pandit, sister of the first prime minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru, and a freedom fighter, died in “1990”.
- The famous freedom fighter, writer and Gandhian thinker Dada Dharmadhikari died in “1985”.
- American basketball player Jim Loscutoff was born in “2015”.
Important occasions and celebrations of December 1
- World AIDS Day (world)
- Day of Establishment of the Border Security Force (India)
- Independence Restoration Day (Portugal)
- Red Apple Eat Day (United States)
- First day of the president (Kazakhstan)
- Integration Day (Romania)
- National Day (Myanmar)
- Republic Day (Central African Republic)
- Self-Management Day (Iceland)
- Teacher’s Day (Panama)
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.